DIRECTION



These past few months I have been seriously silent on my blog so it feels kind of strange to be posting now. I think I've needed a little time to rethink my vision and make a plan of action to achieve this. 
Direction is what I've needed here and I felt I lost it a little bit along the way. I feel like right now, I can really focus on the things I love.
I love fashion, photography, visiting new places and showing this all through my space on the internet. I know that other people love seeing this too. 
For me, blogging is more important to me now than ever and I'm excited to rediscover this journey that started 4 years ago!
I can't wait to share this new direction with you guys!

Love Holly Anastasia x

SHIRT: H&M / BRA: ASOS / JEANS: TOPSHOP / SHOES: NEW LOOK
STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: REECE CHAPMAN

2 comments

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig